Bite-Sized Peanut Butter Pretzel M&M Cookies

Bite-Sized Peanut Butter Pretzel M&M Cookies
Our Rating: 5/5


I was looking for a different twist on a peanut butter cookie this year and had some pretzels in my pantry from making salted caramel pretzel bark a few weeks prior. I found this recipe and it seemed to be perfect for what I was looking for. 

The dough came together easily and the peanut butter smell permeated through my kitchen in a delightful way. I used mini M&Ms because that's what I had on hand, but they wound up being perfect for this!


I used my extra small cookie scoop to get these bite size cookies out.  I missed the step to flatten them slightly, but I did throw a few extra M&Ms on top to keep the color popping out. You can see the before and after below. I put the scooped cookies in the fridge to chill, I find it easier this way than scooping harder dough.


They baked for 8 minutes and held their shape perfectly which surprised me a bit.  I moved them over to a cooling rack and we enjoyed!  These got rave reviews from the kids and were gone very quickly. 





What is your favorite peanut butter cookie recipe?  For more peanut butter recipe ideas, click here.

 

Comments