Perfect Peach Pie


While I like to celebrate "Pi Day" in March, today is actually National Pie Day!  Since you can't really have too many pie celebrations, I thought I'd share this peach pie recipe.  

Perfect Peach Pie
Our Rating: 3/5



While this recipe baked to a beautiful photo worthy pie, it just didn't wow us.  I just needed it to have a little more oomph and to hold the shape a bit better when cut.  However the recipe was simple enough, so I would certainly give it another try.  I did use a premade crust for the bottom because I had it on hand and it saved a few dishes.


The ingredients are all simple and things we have on hand so that's always a plus in my book as well.



We served it up with some vanilla ice cream to round out the meal.


 Do you have a favorite peach pie recipe I should try?

Comments